PROTEIN CAKE LOAF



Some days you just want cake. Well, now you can have your cake and eat it too. My friend, Faith, would say, “Dessert before dinner.” Well, making this cake and eating it is actually a meal replacement.



To create this wonderful delight, I took my protein pancake recipe, added quick oats, and added a few tablespoons of honey. Then, I put it in a loaf pan to bake. It came out perfect. Now, I admit I like trying new things, especially when it comes to making a dessert or something that gives me carbs, good amounts of protein, and touches that part of me that has a sweet tooth.


Comment below and let me know what has worked for you in making recipes as a dessert or meal replacement. SUBSCRIBE to receive blog updates in your inbox.

Until next time grab a FREE Refill of the King's Brew @ the Soul Cafe.


Ingredients

2 Whole eggs
2 Scoops of protein powder (Any flavor)
2 Tbsp of honey
2 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 Cup Oatmeal (Ground Up)

¼ - ½ Cup water

Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients in mixer.
  2. Mix or combine thoroughly.
  3. Pour whole mixture into a greased loaf pan. 
  4. Bake at 400° for 18-19 minutes. 
Remove from pan and top however you like.

ENJOY!!!








Comments