TRUE LIFE


‎"Carefully guard your thoughts 
because they are the source of TRUE LIFE."
Proverbs 4:23 CEV

WISDOM AND REVELATION ABOUT THIS NEW LIFE  Grandma Ivy from the movie "Pure Country"

Grandma Ivy: "Well, sometimes the tree grows too fast and the roots don't develop, and sometimes you have to chop off the top of that tree to let the roots catch up."

The Drummer Earl: "But do you know where he's at?

Grandma Ivy: "No, but I expect if you follow the roots, you'll find him."

The Drummer Earl: "Grandma Ivy, in all the years I've known you I've never heard you answer a question directly."

Grandma Ivy: "There are no answers. Only the search."



My Thot: is in order for me to find this Abundant Life, this Real Life, this New Life, this TRUE LIFE, I had to come back to my root! (Spiritually, Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally) Friends go back to your roots... Stop trying to do things your way, and learn to do things God's way. He has the best plan for you. What I thought was Plan A for my life burned up like ash, and blown in the wind. Plan B was actually the Plan A that God has always wanted for me. Life is a journey enjoy it!  Enjoy the two clips above.

Until next time grab a FREE Refill of the Kings Brew @ the Soul Cafe.

Comments