NEVER TO LATE



Do I want to look and feel amazing? Hello, of course I do!! I want to be strong, have muscles, an awesome six-pack set of abs, and look really good. Yet, that's only a small part of why I do what I do. There is more, much more, than just the physical side. Since losing 255 lbs in two years that's all that most people have noticed. They don't know the spiritual, emotional, and mental heck--even the financial and relational transformation I have been through.

IT'S NEVER TO LATE

The message Bible puts it this way in Joel 2:12, 13

But there's also this, it's not too late - God's personal Message! - "Come back to me and really mean it! Come fasting and weeping, sorry for your sins!" 13 Change your life, not just your clothes. Come back to God, your God. And here's why: God is kind and merciful. He takes a deep breath, puts up with a lot, This most patient God, extravagant in love, always ready to cancel catastrophe.

Many people are unaware of what I have lost. I have lost everything in life: a wife, family, friends, job, ministry, and health. I was 625 pounds. I was a broken, mangled mess of a man who was hurting, depressed, and slowly killing myself due to being super morbidly obese. I was a pitiful excuse of human existence walking around in constant physical and emotional pain; but, THANK GOD He has transformed my life and brought change, restoration, and wholeness to me. Like a boxer on a come back trial, He has given me a NEW Wife, Family, Friends, Home, and He has given me a restored healthy Body.

There is a new found freedom and liberty that comes from allowing God to have His way. When I talk about this new life, this real life, this true life I am referring to WHOLENESS. God has given me ALL things back, but brand NEW. Nothing is from my old life. He has given me a fresh passion for blogging, life, health, speaking to people, and He has renewed my love for good Coffee Conversations.

My Thot: don't wait until you lose everything you hold near and dear to your heart before you allow God to have His way in you. He is powerful and wants to transform you and give you this new freedom and liberty too. I know, I am living proof!  Comment below and don't forget to subscribe for blog updates and always remember...

Until next time grab a FREE Refill of the Kings Brew @ the Soul Cafe.













Comments