THOUGHTS FROM THE POOL: Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Sometimes, like many people, I get caught up in life’s situations and circumstances. When this happens, I find myself not thanking God for what I have, what He's done, and what He's continuing to do for me. I find that sometimes I lack gratitude and thanksgiving. Let's face it, it's super easy to get sidetracked and look at our problems instead of the solution.

Honestly, it's not always fun while you're swimming to get a nudge from the Holy Spirit telling you to quit complaining and start thanking - start praising God for all the good in your life. I write this not to put anyone on blast, because I am guilty of it myself. I write this to encourage you and myself to not let our lack of gratitude hinder our attitude in Him.

My Thot: Let's stop complaining and start thanking Him. Let’s start praising Him for what He has, is, and is going to do - remembering the visions, dreams, prophetic words, and promises He has given us. Hold on to them and never let them go.
Until next time grab a FREE REFILL of the Kings Brew @ the Soul Cafe.


Comments