KETO GARLIC BREAD: Review


On this gorgeous Saturday morning, as I sit here on the couch drinking some coffee, I am waiting for the oven timer to beep alerting me that my test taste “Keto Garlic Bread” is done. I found this recipe on Pinterest and want to validate it's tastiness to see if it really is a wonderful alternative for people who’s nutrition plans are "low to no"  in carbohydrates. 

The timer beeped and I pulled the Keto Garlic Bread out of the oven. I allowed it to cool and stiffen up. I cut it into 8 pieces. The texture was smooth with golden brown edges. It tasted great and my wife even commented, when she walked into the room, how it smelled like an Italian restaurant. 

Bottom Line: I enjoyed this recipe. It calls for few ingredients, and has a quick preparation and baking time.  Once it cooled, the cheese set firm and I enjoyed it with a marinara sauce. I recommend trying this, and drop me a comment on what you thought.


















Until next time grab a FREE REFILL of the King's Brew at the Soul Cafe. 

Recipe Ingredients and Instructions:
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Whole Egg
1 tsp of Garlic Powder
Optional: 1/2 tsp Oregano & Basil 

Place all ingredients in a bowl. 
Mix until combined. 
Spread out evenly on a *lined baking pan. 
Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
Cool completely before serving.
*parchment paper 



Comments