Sunday, September 30, 2012

TRUE LIFE



‎"Carefully guard your thoughts because they are the source of TRUE LIFE."
Proverbs 4:23 CEV

WISDOM & REVELATION ABOUT THIS NEW LIFE from Grandma Ivy in the movie "Pure Country"

Grandma Ivy, "Well, sometimes the tree grows too fast and the roots don't develop, and sometimes you have to chop off the top of that tree to let the roots catch up."
The Drummer Earl, "But do you know where he's at?
Grandma Ivy, "No, but I expect if you follow the roots, you'll find him."
The Drummer Earl, "Grandma Ivy, in all the years I've known you I've never heard you answer a question directly."
Grandma Ivy, "There are no answers. Only the search."

My Thot is in order for me to find this Abundant Life, this Real Life, this New Life, this TRUE LIFE, I had to come back to my root! (Spiritually, Physically, Mentally, & Emotionally) Friends go back to your roots... Stop trying to do things your way, & learn to do things God's way. He has the best plan for you, What I thought was Plan A for my life burned up like ash, and blown in the wind. What I thought was Plan B was actually the Plan A that God has always wanted for me. Life is a journey enjoy it!

Until next time grab a FREE Refill of the Kings Brew @ the Soul Cafe.

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web site is working, no
uncertainty very soon it will be famous, due to its feature contents.


Here is my homepage diets That work fast

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest
site and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

Take a look at my webpage - http://greencoffeecleanse.net

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the
book in it or something. I think that you could do
with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

My web blog ... green coffee bean